B2B Health Innovation Market - Portugal 2019
The Portuguese National Innovation Agency (ANI), with the support of EEN - Enterprise Europe Network , in collaboration with the International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL) and the Health Cluster Portugal (HCP) are promoting a matchmaking event to be held in Braga, on April 4th 2019.
Participants will have the opportunity to meet bilaterally in pre-arranged 20 minutes talks in order to:
- Identify potential partners for R&D projects and technology transfer.
- Explore opportunities to expand business and to commercialise new products.
- Exchange best practices and knowledge on innovative healthcare services, policy and funding models and instruments.
This event will take place in the framework of the Portuguese Health Cluster’s Innovation Conference: “From pipelines to market: accelerating innovation and creating value through public-private partnerships and procurement” with a keynote address from National Health Service (England, UK).
B2B Main topics:
- Innovation tackling neurological, oncological and infectious diseases;
- Nano and micro technologies applied to medicine and medical instrumentation;
- Industry 4.0, digital health, metrology;
- Accelerating innovation and creating value through public-private partnerships and procurement.
The event will bring together around 100 participants from highly specialised medical and health companies from Portugal, Spain, Israel and other countries. The Micro & Nano sector groups members are expected to bring at least one company or organisation per member.
- Health Cluster Portugal
- The Galician Health Cluster
- BIOGA Life Sciences Technological Cluster
- Cluster for Engineering and Tooling
IMPORTANT! - Participation at the main Conference and B2B is free of charge, but registration at both events is mandatory!
To register for the Conference please fill in the Registration Form at:
More information on the Conference's programme available at:
- Market of Open Innovation in Health: Open Innovation Spot and Meet the Start-ups, Incubators, Accelerators & VC.
- Technical visits to INL’s facilities and labs (afternoon period - Registration is mandatory).
- Joint meeting of the Micro & Nano Technologies EEN Sector Group with the Spanish and Portuguese clusters and CeNTI – Centre of Nanotechnology and Smart Materials.